About Me

My photo
I am a Canadian currently living in Scotland. I moved to the UK initially to pursue graduate work at the University of Oxford and am now a PhD student based in Scotland. Over the past few years I've lived in England, Scotland and Egypt, and continue visiting Canada frequently. This is really just a diary of photographs highlighting some of the places I've visited since moving to the UK. Photography allows me to savour my surroundings and reflect on my experiences more vividly. If you have any questions please send me an email: sarah.hynek@gmail.com

Monday 16 June 2014

A collection from Egypt




















This last post on Egypt, for now, is an assortment of photos from various locations taken over a few months. From Muhammad Ali Mosque to Coptic Cairo's Hanging Church, and then the City of the Dead, Alexandria's many small fishing boats, Lake Quran in the Fayoum (with and without the excessive garbage) and the Egyptian lanterns in Khan el Khalili.

No comments:

Post a Comment